Thursday, July 9, 2009
I really want everything Twilight...everything literally. And, ever since two weeks ago, my dad's growing suspicious of my TwiHard obsession.
1. I have the New Moon poster on every computer screen...even his work laptop. (Which he has to change before he goes to the office.)
2. He hears whenever my sister yells at me for being on ANOTHER Twilight blog/site
3. My Cullen family poster and my Edward poster hover over my bed.
"Why are they looking at your bed?"
"To protect me. They are vmapires, dad."
4. I asked him for a Twilight birthday cake...my b-day's not until 6 months from now.
5. I already told him HE'S my ride for when New Moon comes out...and Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
6. My dad already knows mostly everything Twilight and he doesn't even know what the book cover looks like.
7. When he said we need to go school shopping soon, I said I needed a new Twilight sweatshirt...what?! Indiana get's chilly in fall.
8. This just explains itself:
*on the phone* "Yeah, the girls loved your wife's dinner. I hope we weren't a bother...mhmm...mhm...Yeah, so how's that Mike of your's doin'?"
*runs into the living room* "What are you guys talking about?"
"Umm...B.K.'s son, Mike."
"Oh. Uh, what's their last name again?"
"So, it's not Newton."
*lowers head, and walks away*
9. I told my dad to buy those Twilight razors and when he asked why I pointed to the word Twilight.
10. When my dad asks something, "sure, sure" is usually the first thing that comes to mind
11. I asked my dad for a calendar for my room and he replied, "Don't you want to wait for the New Moon one?" (Touche, Dad.)
12. When we're in the car and the sun shines, I look at my skin and then sigh. I ask him if he sees any sparkles and when he says no I pout.
13. I asked him to drive me to Wal*Mart and Kroger to compare prices of the Twilight books...9:00 at night.
14. When he checks the history on my laptop (he's protective), all he sees his Twilight Google searches, Twilight blogs, and the occasional Facebook.
15. I said he was clumsy once when he dropped my bag and all he said was, "So, now you're saying I'm like Bella, aren't you?"
16. My dad's surprised that my BF looks nothing like Jacob or Edward.
17. When he walks in my room, his eyes go straight to the Edward poster. Poster E stares at him everytime.
18. He joined my group on Facebook to become TwiCrack's new summer intern.
19. I ask him once a month what does he want to be: human, vamp, or werewolf.
"Are you sure about that?"
20. Whenever I meet a client of his or a co-worker, the first thing I ask is if they've read the Twilight series
21. He pasted the pictures and article of when Twilight the movie was in USA Today last year...and framed it. Thank you!
22. My dad NEVER bothers me when I'm reading Nessie/Jacob fanfic.
23. When I call im a TwiDad, he smiles. YAY!!
24. Whenever he's with me and hears Twilight, saga, Rob, Taylor, Edward, Jacob, or Alice...he KNOWS he's lost my attention.
25. He planned a trip to Forks for next summer
I wish he would buy me the Jacob and Edward dolls. *pout* Maybe I could persuade him that if he buys me them that I wouldn't need Christmas presents...other than the Twilight series and a shirt, he'll buy them for me.